From Mommy
Hi Parker. I just wanted to let you know that you are my hero. I had my surgery yesterday and the doctor took out my tonsils. You have been such a good boy since I got home and have taken such good care of me. You have been making sure that my ice water bottle is full and that my blanket keeps me covered. You are always asking if I need some pudding or jello. You even had a big bowl of pineapple jello made for me before I got home from the hospital. You have me medical bear to sleep with so he could watch over me and make me feel better. And you originally had offered to let me sleep with your blue blankie (because you said it makes you feel brave, so thought it would make me feel brave too). But Brother yakked all over yesterday so it's in the wash. You were really disappointed that you didn't have it to give to me.
Blue blankie and medical bear are very special to me. And knowing that you want to share them with me makes you a very special boy. I just want to say 'Thank You' for all your extra help around the house and with Brother. Before I went to surgery, I tried to tell you what to expect and asked you to be on your best behavior for daddy and I while I was getting better and you've done just that and more.
You are my HERO. I love you.
Mommy
Saturday, July 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Parker: I LOVE your BLOG! I am so happy that you are taking care of your Mommy and sharing blue blankie and medical bear.
Love,
Gramma
Post a Comment