Friday, July 08, 2005

In My Own Words

Geneva is here. I really liked the tooth fairy coming. She gave me a $1 coin. It was so cool. I can't believe she came. She also gave me a note, that said, 'Dear Parker, I had to look for the tooth box and I really couldnt find , but I found it and put it under your pillow, And parker, since you were so brave I decided you can keep your tooth until Wedmesday. It wa so exciting with my tooth and Geneva will come down in a while. I can't believe Lance did his screaming again last night.

We get to go to Idoaho tomorrow. I've never had you in Idaho Mr. diary. I hope you like idaho

Mommy was pregant a long time ago in 2004, she had Lance in her tummy. We did the Bridge Pedal, and mommy had to stay home. Daddy and I won the brige pedal.

I love you my diary. you're just the best . the end.

No comments: