
I really liked pulling my tooth out. It was cool and great. I liked it so much, Geneva might even get tricked. I think she will. And today it was really fun. And mr diary. I liked putting those pictures in you. I'm going to show Gramma and Uncle Mike too if the tooth fairy doesn't come
tonight. And I really really want uncle mike to see my tooth. Too bad we can't put an ice pack on it. I think it's going to be great I was scared and I really really was scared, but mom counted to ten and like at the number nine, I said I was ready and she counted again and pulled it right out and it was so cool. It's in my tooth box right now. I bet Uncle Mike wil love my tooth. And tooth fairy don't take my tooth tonight. And I liked it soo much. It was so exciting. I was excited. Oh, I couldn't believe how exciting it was. My tooth can be the best one. It was so cool, I might even show you mr diary. I bet you'll love love love it. It's going to be very cool. I hope you can see it with all your eyes. It's so cool I pulled my tooth out. Mommy pulled it out with a string and I bled a little bit, but it's okay. If I lose another one, I can say "I've done this before".. I'm really brave. It was sooo soo awesome. Mr. Diary I think you have 900 eyes. And today was just the best day in 2005..
I bet 2005 Mr Diary will like it so much, we might trick Geneva with the pictures of my tooth and I hope she laughs. Mr Diary, your just the best diary in the whole world. That I know. Today was just the best day and I was so glad.

I'm done
1 comment:
Wow! Parker lost a tooth! Wow!
Just read your blog today. This is too cool.
Gramma got home last night and the internet didn't work. We got a new cable modem today and now the internet works again at our house.
I am so proud of your lost tooth!
Love,
Gramma & Don
Post a Comment