Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My Trip To Idaho
I.M.O.W.

It was so cool. It was so cool. My mom couldn't believe it was so cool. My mom didn't know I could stay up so late for the trip over. I really like being with Gabe. Sometimes he drops his toys then I pick them up to play with them then he wants them back. So I can't play with his toys until 3:00 today. It was so cool I couldn't believe that mommy daddy and me were here soooo late. Mr diary, you're just the best diary in the whole wide world. Im so glad we came to Idaho to play with my cousin Gabe, Aunt Ali, Uncle Mike , my dad and mom and Lance. Uncle Mike sometimes called me P.P.Pool (but I didn't pee in the pool) I got a golf tee and it was so fun. First I lost my first green one so Uncle Mike gave me a purple one becuase the other one camouflaged in the grass and the purple one wont camouflage. It was so fun swimming. I couldn't believe I swam so fast. It was so fun playing with the boats. I like playing with Gabes vacuum toy and spiderman plane. It was very cool swimming in the pool. I got to swim 2 times yesterday. Mr. Diary 2005, is the best diary. It was so cool to see Gabe. Gabe is like the best kid I've ever seen. And so is Lance. Last night we watched the movie Pacifier. It was so cool. The speed limit is 70 miles per hour in Idaho. I think that's pretty fast. I think I'm done for today.

No comments: