Earthquakes can cause tsunamis. Lava and volcanoes (underground ones through the world) can cause them too. Landslides too. Tsunamis can be so devastating that it can kill lots of people and other things. I wish people didn't die in tsunamis but God makes the world and he does what he needs to do. I don't know if he wants the tsunamis to happen or not. I don't know if he wants earthquakes or volcanoe blowups either.
I can't believe I caught the frisbee with one hand! Daddy also pitched baseballs to me too. This is the nicest diary. I think my diary is a boy diary. I think Mr. Diary is a good name, because it's a boy name.
I want to tell you something Mr. Diary, I think if comets hit the edge of big rocks, I think it will make the rocks fall into the ocean and it might, I don't know if it will, but it might, you don't know, but it might cause a tsunami. I don't know if a tsunami hit the middle of the ocean, it coudl maybe crack it open and maybe like cause a tsunami.

I'm going to put these pictures on here. I hope that Mr. Diary likes them. I'm putting a picture of me catching the frisbee one-handed. I'm done. The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment