Monday, June 27, 2005

Mommy took this picture of me while I was talking to my Gramma Ginny. She called from Greenland!! Yes, the real Greenland. We have taken a few pretend trips there in her convertible out in my driveway, but when Gramma got the chance to go to the real thing, she didn't pass up the opportunity. And she didn't forget to call me and tell me about her trip there. I'll write "In My Own Words" about my phone call soon. But you can see pictures of icebergs of Greenland at Gramma's blog at http://ginny-don.blogspot.com. More later!

In My Own Words

Gramma said in the phone call "I'm going to see icebergs" and she asked me how I was doing. "I got you a rock from Greenland". I asked her which color it was and she said "I think its gray". I think she said she was going to be gone for three weeks. I think that's it.

No comments: