In My Own Words
I had a dream. and we driveded there to the kid who was trying to fight cancer that we saw on extreme makeoever home edition last night. And I saw her making a necklace. I asked, "can I play with you." She said, 'okay, let's go play'. I think Ty came in the house too. And then my mom and dad did. And I think that's the end of the dream.
I really liked watching Lance walk today. I was so surprised that he walked from the coffee table all the way to my kitchen chair. I was so amazed. When he was holding the remote, he didn't even realize he was walking.
This summer I really really want to go outside and play and maybe we can play baseball. I wish we could go out and play EVERY day,but some days we can't becuase it rains. But on Mondays and Wednesdays and Fridays, maybe it won't rain.
I think that's the end for today.
Monday, June 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment