Tuesday, June 28, 2005

In My Own Words

I liked being with Geneva today. And I like walking on her back, and I wish Lance could feel better from all his shots today. and I wish I could go out with daddy and play frisbee today. But he's sleeping right now, but he'll be up in an hour. and I wish we could have a baby girl so we could name her violet. I really really like being outside and playing, but daddy is sleeping still and I don't know what to do...maybe mommy can play frisbee with me too. Maybe I can play baseball. If I'm not good enough at skating at our house, maybe I can go back to skating camp. And today I like playing and pictures are a part of life and all the tree and some jungles, but they are getting tore up. I wish they wouldn't get tore up. Lance is waking up now. I might have to go soon. I think I might like to have a real diary that I can write with a pen. Lance is talking up a storm in his room and he walks so good. I wish I could have had macaroni and cheese for lunch today but instead I had a salad, but it was good. And I really wish my dad was awake right now so I can go outside and play frisbee. Lance is awake so I have to go now. Today has been a good day so far. Mr diary- I like you...you're just the best diary. I wish I could have a dog next summer. Some tornadoes can rip down houses. F1 is a dust cloud and F2 is a tornado. F3 and F4 are bigger tornadoes and F5's are the dangerousest ones on the planet. It's not cool that these happen all over the world. Some houses get ripped down and some people die. I don't know if God will make a new world when he comes to get all the people, so mr. diary youre just the best best. I'm done.

Mommy said I could put whatever I wanted in my journal, so I wanted to put this picture of me pulling Lance's bike trailer. I wish I could pull him when he's in the bike trailer, but mommy and daddy won't let me. Why won't they let me? I don't know why. They are the only ones who know why.

No comments: