Saturday, January 28, 2006

So Much to Write About

So, I had a very good Christmas, year of 2005; was so good. So, I left out cookies and milk for Santa Claus and a letter. Santa gave me scooter and legos. This year in 2005, Christmas, it was so fun that I just couldn't stop freaking' out. And this Christmas it was so cool! And me and my dad built lego fire boats. It was so cool, I just couldn't believe that it took Uncle Mannen, me and my dad to make all the legos. And all the lego firemen put out the fires and I'm going to make a firestation for them. "A fire! A fire! (ring ring ring). Oh no! There's a fire in Tillson County! We are so good at putting out the fires, we will never give up for Parker!" (This is Parker's lego firmen yelling). Lego Fireman Pledge (as written by Parker Cooley): "We will never give up for Parker. We can't give up. We are so good at putting out fires. We will never ever ever give up."

I couldn't wait until I could go to my Grandpa's house. It was so fun I can't stop thinking about it. Did you know that I love to play at my Grandpa's house! We got to play football. And I got to play with my Uncle Mannen all day (every day); I hardly talked to my mom and dad the whole time I was there. I was playing ring shooters; I shot Mannen tons and tons of times and I had so much fun. I just couldn't stop playing ring shooters. I played it again and again. And Grandpa O'Brien played football with me and Uncle Mannen. It was so fun, I loved it. I was so wet. I was soakin' soakin' soakin' wet. I loved playing football.

So I had lots of fun making cookies. I got all sticky, icky and my brother kind of came up on the table too. He got to touch some cookies. And then when the cookies were ready to go in the oven, my mom and me put them in the oven. And when the cookies were all done, I wore my elf hat and mommy took pictures. I gave my cookies to Grandma Ginny and my neighbors and we took some up to Grandpa O'Brien and Annie.

And Santa Claus got my letter. I said, "please please please can I have a scooter". And he gave it to me, and he gave me roboraptor and he gave me a lego set. Me and Geneva worked on it and it turned out to be pretty good.

The End











No comments: