
November 15, 2005
It is me, Parker. I know that I didn't write on my blog. I want to tell you some things that happened on my birthday. So what happened on my birthday, we went to Builld-a-Bear and I built a fire bear and Mason built a batman bear and Mikayla built a dog. And once we got back to the house it was dark and we put in "Poohs Hefalump Halloween". And my frineds Emily and another Emily and Mikaylan and Mariah, Kira and Felicity and Mason came over for a movie night.
Now about the presents, I got a remote control dinoaur, but it doesn't work now, so that's too bad for me. And I just loved my birthday. I bet if you came you would love it too. These were my very best friends.
And I got a bean sprout from Annie. and it was very special and it grew so high, you wouldn't believe it.
Now is the spookiest time of the year. I guess you can guess it. There's something out there and it's Halloween. I had a great time with halloween. I saw my friend Jeremy. He was a ninja. I was batman and Robin (Lance) was my crime-fighting partner. There is somebody out there that is really bad and it's a gabloon (from pooh's movie). He comes out on Halloween night and he'll turn poor victims into jack-o-laterns. He lives in the eeriest part of Hillsboro, behind the slimy slide and the creepy cave and finally in the tree of terror. He lives in the tree of terror. My ghost picture was so spooky. I made all the ghosts in our house and then I took a picture of one. And from Parker - Happy Halloween. I hope you had a good Hallowee
n. Let me know. I give you until next month to let me know.
But you gotta answer me this time on Mr. Diary.
School was really fun. I am learning some things. I have to do jobs in school, so does all my friends. Sometimes it's not very fun, but you gotta do it to learn things. We haven't made a turkey yet. Miss DiPaola is the runner of the school. She tells the teachers what to do and stuff. Being the class helper is my favorite part, because I got to bring the morning messge home with me and it said, "November 9, 2005. 11-9-05. Dear Kids, Good Morning. Today is Friday. Did you have a good week? We are going to library and gym. Love, Ms. Minch" (and she always draws a heart)
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment