A Little Bit of Everything
(in my own words)
I really like playing with my friends. I am going to give a cherry tomato to them. My blog is so great and Mr. Diary, I hope you like the beach picture. I know I haven't wroten in you for a long long long time. It was so fun going to the beach and staying in the hotel. I think I left my bracelets in the hotel and their gone forever. If their not gone forever, that's great. Mr diary, it was so cool going to the beach. I hope you love Lance's pictures and my pictures. Mr. Diary I want you to know about this; if anyone breaks into our house, I'll ask my mommy and daddy to get them. Daddy says if thye break in, then they want to get beaten. I am a great kid. I might not be the best kid in the world, but that's okay because I am part of the world. Too bad the landlord might be mad because we left Tommy out in the yard and there is a circle of dead grass. Mr Diary I love you. I really really really really want to get a kazoo. And a party blower. They have those for the Incredibles birthday party. But when is my party going to be? How close is it to October? I don't know. And mr diary and really want you to know this; I really love you. You'll never know how much I love you. If I was elasti-boy, I could stretch my arms around the sun and that's how much I love you. Mr. Diary, I want you to know this; for christmas I am going to get another light-up light saber, even though I like this one. It helps me get bad guys. And if they get my mommy and daddy I'll get them with it. And if the bad guy takes a break for a minute, I'll go call 9-1-1. Mr. Diary, if a fire happens, I'll call 911 again, and if somebody has a heart attack I'll call 911 again. But too bad Raney (neighbor) got his back broke and too bad that happened. Mr. Diary, I want you to know that we went the library and I'll show you all my books tongiht. See, this is one, this is two, this is three and this is four (((showing the computer his books))), and I'm going to look in it. Mr. Diary I'm done.
No comments:
Post a Comment