Saturday, January 28, 2006

Walt Disney World Vacation - 2006!


We went to Walt Disney World. I flew on a plane for 6 hours and we flew a long long long long long way. And we finally made it to Orlando Florida. And the next day we drove over to Walt Disney World! It was so cool there. It was, like, breathtaking! (wow, did Parker just say breathtaking?) Walt Disney World was so fun.

At Epcot Center I went into Bruce's mouth (Bruce the Shark from Finding Nemo). I saw all the characters from Finding Nemo. And I saw Crush, a show, it was sooo cool. It you saw it you wouldn't believe it. Crush is a sea turtle and kids talk to him and he talks back to the other kids. And we asked him questions about the sea and he asked questions about humans. And he kid, squirt, found a bathing suit and Crush asked "Do I look fat in this"....and we said "That's a girl's bathing suit!"....and he said, "I'm so embarrassed". It was so funny, we laughed at him.

We watched a 3-D movie called, "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience". In the movie a cat came up to me, opened it's mouth and it turned into a TIGER! And it swiped it's paw at me. And a snake came up and saw me and the person said 'hold perfectly still' and I was still. And it opened it eyes wide towards me.

No comments: