Summer Fun and Pirate Dreams
On field day we had lots of fun and that was almost when school was out.
On field day we had lots of fun and that was almost when school was out.


This summer I am having lots of fun. My family and me and my brothers play a lot with eachother and I am having a blast at camp.
I went to Skate World and this week I am going to go bowling, on another field trip. I go swimming at camp every day. I have to wear a life jacket because the water is too deep for me. It is 6 to 16 feet deep and that is over my head, FOR SURE! Last weeks theme was arts and crafts. I made two paper cranes (origami), I tie dyed a shirt, and I made a pirate flag. This weeks theme is Survivor Challenges, just like the show. Today I got a bandana. The names of the teams are "The Green Geckos" (my team) and "The Animal Kingdom". Tomorrow we will go on a hike up a path and we will also build a big survival shelter out of branches and leaves. It will be very fun. We will catch dragonflies and grasshoppers. We will also explore nature. I've never done it before like how it will be tomorrow. 
Pirate time
In 2008 I will sail the seas in my pirate ship. I do not know what island is on my map. It does not show it's name or how to get there; but I'm hoping for a big treasure chest full of gold and jewels. All my friends will be on the ship. It is called "The Picaroon". (Picaroon means 'rascals'). I will find a place that builds ships and we will work on making the flag and some other small stuff. I plan on sailing for 3 months. But I might be on there for the rest of my life and hunt for treasure and fight other pirates. And other pirates will come back out to sea and we will all battle. We will even have canons. It will take them about one year to build the ship. We will have about 40 kids on it and I am the captain (of course!). We will find other treasures while sailing the seas. Some people might get thrown off the ship; I don't know if they will.
I went to Skate World and this week I am going to go bowling, on another field trip. I go swimming at camp every day. I have to wear a life jacket because the water is too deep for me. It is 6 to 16 feet deep and that is over my head, FOR SURE! Last weeks theme was arts and crafts. I made two paper cranes (origami), I tie dyed a shirt, and I made a pirate flag. This weeks theme is Survivor Challenges, just like the show. Today I got a bandana. The names of the teams are "The Green Geckos" (my team) and "The Animal Kingdom". Tomorrow we will go on a hike up a path and we will also build a big survival shelter out of branches and leaves. It will be very fun. We will catch dragonflies and grasshoppers. We will also explore nature. I've never done it before like how it will be tomorrow. 
Pirate time
In 2008 I will sail the seas in my pirate ship. I do not know what island is on my map. It does not show it's name or how to get there; but I'm hoping for a big treasure chest full of gold and jewels. All my friends will be on the ship. It is called "The Picaroon". (Picaroon means 'rascals'). I will find a place that builds ships and we will work on making the flag and some other small stuff. I plan on sailing for 3 months. But I might be on there for the rest of my life and hunt for treasure and fight other pirates. And other pirates will come back out to sea and we will all battle. We will even have canons. It will take them about one year to build the ship. We will have about 40 kids on it and I am the captain (of course!). We will find other treasures while sailing the seas. Some people might get thrown off the ship; I don't know if they will.
No comments:
Post a Comment